Financial Peace University
Everything You Wanted to Know About Money
Financial Peace University (FPU) is a 9-week, life-changing program on personal finance. It is designed to empower people to manage their money better, eliminate debt and build wealth. All material is biblically based and taught via entertaining video by Dave Ramsey.
Should You Attend?
This course is designed for you if...
- You think or say to yourself, "I can't afford this program."
- You feel like your money has control over you.
- You struggle in your marriage due to financial problems.
- You do not have a clear understanding of Real Estate & Mortgages, college planning, bargain buying, credit reports, etc.
- You do not understand stocks, bonds, mutual funds, or how to invest for your future.
- You live paycheck to paycheck (too much month at the end of the money).
- You carry large credit card balance, or use debt consolidation loans.
- You do not have an emergency fund.
During a past session of FPU at Life Foursquare Church, each graduating family (on average) cut up eight credit cards, put $1265 in savings, and paid off $2415 in debt.
The next session of FPU at Life Foursquare Church is scheduled for Thursdays, September 13 through November 8, 2012, from 7 to 9 PM. You can contact the Life Church office at 979-849-1161 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
For more information on the course schedule at Life Foursquare Church, contact us. For more information from the developers of Financial Peace University, please visit www.daveramsey.com/fpu/home/.